Friday, December 11, 2009

For Starters...

Well, if you're reading this then welcome to my very first blog post! I hope you find it interesting(doubtful).

For me this blog is an outlet for ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. Additionally I hope to use it as motivation to write more frequently. Writing is something I want to do but often don't enjoy(maybe because it's always connected to school). Hopefully this blog will be the ember which sets the forest ablaze.

Assuming anyone actually reads this, feel free to correct me on spelling and grammar.

While preparing to start this blog, I found that following a constant theme is crucial to keeping a blog on track. My utter lack of expertise about anything beyond my own life, was very limiting (no kidding).
History? No, I simply don't know enough. Music? Potentially. Politics? If I had any authority on the subject.

To make a short story even shorter, I decided to encompass my whole life in this blog (or at least those parts I feel comfortable posting on the Internet).

So expect all sorts of things: Book reviews, unsolicited political commentary, the whole gamut.

In the near future I'll be posting the following:

A book review: "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by the wonderful Dale Carnegie.

An Album review: "Hello Hurricane" by Switchfoot.

OK, well that about raps things up.

Thank for reading(assuming anyone did).

No comments:

Post a Comment